Saturday, November 14, 2009

Shoppinggg ♥

go times square shoppingg today !
with my sister ~ by bus ~ raining day ~
hate rain !
11.oo smth only go ~ lateee .......
the bus fee > RM3.oo ! so expensiveee
the bus driver drive toooo slowwww ~ :D
gonna fall asleep .....

buy handbagg ..25 'onlyyyy' ..the promoter say made in korea
dunno she got lie or not ~ haha
but very niceee ohww
many shoes ~ so nicee
cantiknyaaa ~~~ hahaha
buy a pair of shoes
wanna wear it at my cousin wedding ^^

Lunch timeee
waO ~
the MCD?or MDC? full of people
i ask my sis Q up there to buy burger ~
wahahahaha ~
jin gakkkk yerrr ~~~~

my 'neighbour' > sit beside me de indiaaa girlsssss
ate so muchhh
three ppl drank five glasses of cokee ! waO !
i saw their table gt french fried[x5]
add pepper ..add salt..add cili sauce
aiyerrrrr ...
they were so PRO !!
hahahah..
ice creammm > vanilaaa
burger > chicken
cokee > got iceee
french fried > add cili + tomato sauce
im fulllled ~~~~
cant walk ady :D

buy dresss ~
nicee niceee niceeee !!
hawaiiiii ~~
leng ahrr ~~
NO trying !
almost every shop got tis 'warning'
crowded ~~

raining again when i go to bus stoppp !
lucky my dearrr sis gt bring umbrella
RM3.oo again > bus fee
im poorrrrr noww !!!!!
my harta hampir habissss ~
omg !!!


tireddd