Saturday, January 23, 2010

Blog Blog Blog !

i feel that my blog kosong saja ~~~ =.=''

so...i want to write many many about my school suck life !

why those teacher want to give us sooooo many homework ?!

Im confused with MATH ..Am i ady hate MATH since i knew those numbers ?

I think so ~ even a simple question i also need to used about half-an-hour !

oh gOsh ! how am I going to sit for my exam ?

Im getting fail ! Ya ! Fail ! After fail ....how about my SPM?!

Even thought it is just January now ..but i still need to think about IT !

now...let STOP those Suck MATH !!



here was my first experiment between three subject of science

The Melting + Freezing of Acetamide



like a Doctor ?

Im too short T.T




sciencetist Chuling started the experiment .

but i still took photo here and there =.=


YeAH...Acetamide melt !!
lol ..



See !! what happened to our test tube ?

it broke !!

our experiment failed ..Sad case

REdo !!


See that hole ??

hahaha.. are we Pro ?!

not yet done ! coz the bell ring ... that means we need to leave school =.=

haha ~




Saturday Today ..

School ~ im hardworking ~

my class got 36 ppl ! Gosh !

my class sudah gilaaaa ~

how could they so hardworking ??

Plus ..today is wankei birthday

happy birthday to her ..but i din wish her today :D

End Up ~