Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wootz ! TIRED

i just can use one word to describe myself  ~ is TIRED ~ after finish my Physics n Chemistry extra class i ate my lunch at school canteen ! fried rice onlyyyyyy .. After that , i walked to account tuition with my friends ~ Damn tired ~~~~ so , i study for 4 hours at school and two more hours for my account ! 

God ~~ how tired am i ?!  I scolded by teacher coz dunno how to do account work !  STRESS !!!!!
Im tired now .. really tired .. 
I need to rest .. Now !  but i can't ~ final exam is around the corner .. i even haven start my revision for all the subject  ~ Gosh !!!! 




Okay ~~ dun talk this anymore ~ bore plsss .. Im waiting for this Saturday ~ 
Persatuan Rukun Negara has a trip ~ i wan cycle bicycle .. cycle cycle cycle 
Yahooooooo  = D
then at night maybe will go to Nick house ~ party at there !! yeaaa ~~
My mood is better now ^^ 



I wish final exam fast fast over !  I dunwan book anymore ~~~

Go Go Go ! 








Smile ~ 
Everything will be ok  ! 
Believe me   =D