Sunday, July 31, 2011

Berjaya Universiti @ Times Square

30.07.2011

I went to Berjaya Universiti located at Berjaya Times Square
My school organised Kursus Kepimpinan ,But i feel like half day trip to kitchen xD
Unhappy in the morning because scolded by teacher in front of all the students WTF
Im so 'ko lian' xDD   But ..luckily i hav fun there ..so forget all the unhappy things ! SMILE =)
Too bad,coz raining in the early morning. feel like want to sleep in  my bed ! >.<

Let Photo do the talks ? .......
niceee scene Rite hehe
Library ~less books ..


LOOK !! the man i highlight..guess who is that ? is TVB 陈豪  !!




 Guess what .. is LUMPFISH !!! OMG


 Buy one for my mum ? xD

 I wish the wine is belong to me ..hmmm ....


 Cute bottle
 Is Samantha !!! hehe
 Berjaya Universiti provided lunch too ! niceeee
 Yer ...........
 Edited ...

无敌大海景 ?hahaha ...Teacher describe like this !


Goodbye ..Berjaya