Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hang Out ~

Saturday
19 / 6 /10

at last , i no nid stayed at home lar !
excited @ !

i go to sg W with Alicia - my sis after she finish her tuition
go to bus stop around 1p.m ~
wait for the bus half and hour !!



sweat like heLL !! hot weather
jam jam jam ~ the road damn jam !

stop at ts bus stop ~ walk to sg W
many lengluii lengzaii ~ xD
hunt for cloth ~ walk walk walk
but i buy one T-shirt only T.T
not enough time for me lar ~! many people at sg W
" people mountain people sea " ? hahaha

had my lunch at 4p.m ! omg ~~
search for Tbowl restaurant ! ( thx for samantha help :)


Tbowl restaurant ~ i find u !!


is me yvonnE :)


alicia ~ arlo xD


my drink ~ too sweet lar :( dislike ~



eat eat eat ~
walk walk walk ~


bac home ~ rain tim @ !



taking umbrella ~ want take photo too =.=
memang ahhh ~ hahahha
metro bus ~ lama nya ..
my leg is dirty ! yiii .. yerrr ....

tat all ~
p.s @ ignore
my noob face !