Saturday, September 4, 2010

One U ~ National day

p.s > a late post again !

31/ 8/ 2o1o  Tuesday

We headed to One U ~ that day was raining heavily 
of course there was a traffic jam . 
My dad's leg ~ kesian NYA ... 
A nice car park ~ xD

I had my lovely baskin robin Ice-cream ~ with 31% discount 
Two scoop RM 1o.oo  ~ delicious . Yummy
Had dinner 1st ~ i found that food court's food is not nice !
Shopping time after that ~ 
Photo time ~ 

























Various type of tarts ~ is nice ! 
but i dislike durian flavour ~ yiiiii ....



































Sticky Shop ~  Dragon Fruit 

i found a shop ~ forgot the name =.=
a lot of cute things inside ~  photo ..





































Look ! since u clap ur hand ~ it will show the time ! 
Creative ! i like it !



































Amplifier ~ Sooooo niceeeee 




















DIY clock  ~ 



































LOOK ... Nice Camera i ever see  .. xD

















I wan the yelllow one ! Sharp colour ~ 























Twilight Saga .. puzzle ~ 
Why Bella look wierd ? >.< 



































My sis Alicia ~ me 























Yvonne Dad Alicia
I look sooooooo short !!!  Arghhhhhhh 

















































































cant seee my eye



















Bro Mum Xying


















my Family backside .. haha ~ 


Had a great day with my family ~
LOVE