Monday, November 19, 2012

Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar

A late post.
* 10th Nov 2012 *  night .Me and my siblings have an urge to have dinner at AntipodeanCafe which is located at Bangsar.Fyi, Bangsar have a lot of delicious food and nice cafe,but it is quite pricy for me as i'm still a student.But nice food is worth for it right ?Antipodean Cafe is famous with thier Breakfast menu and served with good coffee.



Thier menu is wrote on the board.I wish they have a hand out menu to make it more easier for consumer to read .


- Nicoise Salad - 



- Big Breakfast - Scramble egg, Mushroom,Hashbrown ,Toast ,Bacon 


- Smoked Salmon Omelette Cappuccino - Healthy Juice 










*I had Big Breakfast as my dinner * LOL

So far thier food tasted nice .But i unable to finish it. Feel guilty
End post .