Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant With Da Girls

Hello ,my AS exam finished.I was like finally.This exam took us one month Kinda bored xD I had no comment about my exam.Lets forget about it Wait for the result and enjoy the Holidays! Yahoo imma happy girl

Well back to the topic .Have dinner with mua babes yesterday.Long time didn't meet up with them.Miss them so much but just five of us went to the gathering .SAD :(  We had Korean Cuisine at Daorae Korean BBq Restaurant which is located at Sri Petaling.And guess what ,this is my very first time to fetch my friends out. * Feel so proud* muahahahaha *kinda Perasan*


Da menu 



Acting 

Acting again 



BBQ Beef 


Kimchi Soup

Dderk-bokgi . also known as Rice cracker in english.


Kimchi Fried Rice. Forgot to take photo before we ate.We are Starving xD  * Sorry * 


Im big head 

Credited to:Vivien Lee
So funny .Because two of them couldn't attend the gathering.So we photoshop thier face in xD


Fong i blur your face.Don't scold me :) 

Take one 

Take two

Take three 

Lastly 

Had a great night with my girls.We headed to Sri Petaling Pasar Malam too.Ate again *FATTTT
Can't wait for next outing already .Hehe
Thats all .BYE