Sunday, May 30, 2010

miss

MY computer kena virus again !!
i hate lar ! cant on9 !

i stay at my grandma house for 6 days
so i cant on9 again ~ grhhhhh
i eat many at my grandma house ~
coz she give me many n many rice
i will getting fat ~ thank you,grandma ?
LoL ~ i dunwannnnnn ~~


the weather is too hot , the sun is too big ?!
sweat n sweat ~ my face turn oily ~ yiiiiiiiii ~~~~~
i hate lar !
i must drink more water
eat more fruit
sleep early
less use phone
less watch television

i get some of my exam results
WTf ~~! 'flying colour' results ~ so what ...
hahahahaha T.T
my addmath failed ! teacher added mark 4 me ?
but i found that teacher count wrong ~
actually i din failed ~ less 6 mark lehhh ~~~~~
my math ~ i din get A
regret ...... aiksss


p.s i hope i can get good results ~
Am i dreaming ?


oh tell me goodbye~ tell me goodbye
BIG BANG