Saturday, November 6, 2010

♥ 100℃ Steamboat

5/11 Friday

My family and I headed to Kuchai Lama to eat steamboat ~
WE follow my aunt's car ~ Go Go ~
Wau ~! Kuchai Lama there got many restaurant ~
Yummy Yummy


100℃ Steamboat restaurant   

( p.s some photo I grab from Google =.= )

















Nice restaurant ~ we each have a small pot
in front of us ~ thats good !! no need to share with others ~

there are lot of taste @ like tongyam ,curry ,porridge ,清汤 ,药材 ...
I can't remember more ~ xDD




















Plate and Bowl ~ haha                 
 



















Different types of sauce ! I love this ~ Wasabi plus honey ( if im right )
Nice +++ !!

















Fishballllll ~ softt one !


















Dragonfruit ~ my dad n mum said not nice wor ~
I didn't try ~ wakaka
























Mango , dragonfruit ,* ribena taste drink * with longan
Sweet Sweet Sweet  ♥  




















Mong Cha Cha photo ~ xDD
A nice day ! ^^
Today many people STeamboat ~ my 8 po also ! 
 wakakaka ~

LOVE my family ~ Forever loveeee ~
 
Suddenly feel geli when i type this ~xD