Thursday, November 4, 2010

UPDATE ! Sweet Heart ♥

It has been a long long time i didn't update my blog ~
The 1st reason is i need to exam ~ then the 2nd reason is my computer broke !
WTH !! Stupiak computer always broke !
Im using the old CPU ~ lAG plssss
Yahoo !! final exam is all over =D ~ Soooo excited ! Tuesday exam ended ~~
Wednesday i hang out with my jimui ~
Forever my jimui , sweet heart ,darling , honey ~
The 8 Club




This is the day ! WE hang out to Cheras Selatan Jusco Karaoke ~
After exam ~ we need to shout out !!
RELAX ! wakakakaka
There are not many photo ~





















lengluii ~ hahaha ~
















" Yong Zhao Chao Fan "
I didn't finish =.= coz in the morning i ate MCD breakfast ~
wakakaka ~






















Use Phone to take photo so quality not so good
I forgot to bring camera =.=





















3 jimui ~ hahaha



















 Vivien leng lui n yvonne






















yvonne n yuki lenglui
   
      














Actually ~ Old song quite nice ! we Know to sing ! haha




















 Yvonne    Yuki Ying   Vivien





















 p.s ~~ ignore my leg !!!!!!


















Thats all ~  i use vivien phone to take photo xDDD

I love my 8 po ! 

Stay forever plssss !!!!!