Friday, November 12, 2010

Last Day + Hari KoKo

Today was our last day ! Yahooo .. Some feel happy , some feel sad , some was crazy !
I don't know what my feeling =.= 
Anyway . Im going to Form 5 life soon .  too slow too fast  .
My form 4 life . Ermm .  Bad result !  don't know what am i doing when teacher teach ~ Failed some subjects ! WTH .  Too bad
Well , next year i will put more effort on my study ?!   LOL  ~  I want to get good result !
Fighting for SPM !!  A za A za Fighting !!


Come back  ~ . ~
4 Daisi and 4 Lili 1 -3  need to come to school only ~ Today was a rainy day .  Cool ~~
I like it .  we just act as a vase but we no need to stand .  Watch a lot of performance
The most nice is 二十四节令鼓 !Boys and Girls are too handsome !!!! Awesome !


P.s ~ Photo From Samantha Camera ~ Thx 33  ♥
































Awesome !! Cool ! Handsome !




































Pancaragam ~ nice too . Nobody nobody ....



















Wakaka . Samantha bring along Spray ! we all like a hairstylist jor . xD


             












Funny ~ Free Style ~

      

















We sign on her shirt ~ Yamgong loo ~ but our signature very super nice lo ~
xDD




















We Are ...   The 8 Club    















Ice Cream wor ~ xD
















Look at The shortest ! Apa ini !!





























My Form 4 life  ended       ♥